What to bring to class:
- Yoga mat. We encourage you to bring your own mat, but mats are available free of charge. Please clean the mat after use.
- Water. Voss water is available in glass bottles for purchase in Peace.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Small towel (optional)
- Eye pillow for savasana (optional)
- We ask all new students to complete at New Student Enrollment Form and Liability Waiver prior to taking class. Please arrive 10 minutes before class begins to complete this process or bring the completed form with you. Students under 18 years of age require a parent signature.
Additional information and considerations
- Check-in for classes is downstairs during Peace business hours. Outside of Peace hours, kindly go straight to the studio.
- Studio opens 15 minutes before class.
- Advance registration is recommended. Drop-ins welcomed as space allows.
- Abhyaasa Yoga provides blankets, blocks, bolsters, and straps for your convenience.
- Bathrooms are in the hallway outside of the studio.
- There are hooks for coats in the Sun Room. For classes in the Moon Room, kindly hang your coats in the hallway. Please do not leave valuables in the hallway.
- Abhyaasa offers special workshops and series for children on an enrollment basis. We also welcome children 12 and over, accompanied by an adult, who are able to follow the etiquette of the studio.
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Yogis under 18 years must have a completed New Student Enrollment form signed by a parent before practicing at Abhyaasa Yoga Studio.